Samstag, 28. Oktober 2017

Mundo on Comunism

Blogged  a comment upon the question

which seized my soul from my late teens on

comunism

firstly I thought joining this exchange is  a long 'done' for me
but then my soul was amazed by this one comment:

I hear many cool intelligent people talk about the ills of capitalism but no one comes with an alternative system.
Are they intelligent to understand that yes capitalism is bad but not intelligent to propose an alternative system?
Can someone point to someone who has proposed an alternative system (apart from communism)?
Thanks

now here's my Comment and the moment it

was 'born' while I posted it 





lots to invent for searchers with real astrological 

peace in the heart


Murnau, 10, 28, UTC 11:26


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen